
So, I went for my 3 month check up yesterday. I'm 11 weeks 3 days and every thing was going "Text Book, perfect" my doctor said. Which is great because I'm getting over that first trimester stuff and feeling more normal. Only a two pound gain during the first trimester, which I'm really trying to keep under control since I gaind 60lbs with Ava. I know its easy now and I may lose it the bigger the baby gets and eat up everything but its really a goal for me...25-35lbs...we'll see. I cant believe I'm talking weight out here, but Its and issue for me anyways so there!!! "It's my blog and I can do what I want to, do what I want to, do what I want to" ahahaha!! So this is what baby looks like at 11 weeks, crazy huh!!! Next week, we do the first trimester screen, since I'm 35. We get to see 3D and all....if the dr's good maybe they can determing sex...we'll see!!



