Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our 12 week old! Only a mom and dad can appreciate this types of picture!!!


Here is another picture of our baby as he/she grows, now about the size of a lime or 2 inches. Since I'm 35 years(which is the cut off age), I had to do a first trimester screen, they do a test and a sonagram to measure and check for certain birth defects. The baby measured out fine and we'll know next week the results of the full test. If there is negative results we can do other screenings and test but we're keeping positive and not worrying ourselves about it. I'm healthy and feel great(again) so for us it was just a chance to see a 3D view of baby Gerlich... Which, by the way was really cool. Patting it's hands and its profile was just perfect (as you can see in the picture). The Dr said "Boy-question mark", but myself and the nurse we're almost sure what we saw was little boy. AGHHHHH!!!